Friday, March 09, 2007

Hello people!
Im super stink right now, after Games Day.
But yep! I did had a fun day :D

Chiobu taking her beauty sleep ;p
*Thats not me, thats my sister*

Had our Eco-Amazing Race after that.
Ran all about the trackfield & corridor.
Got very breathless & sweaty. Ha ha :D

Then we had our cheerleading competition.
Our cheer was super last minute. Lol.
4/6 is so well-known for last minute work.

Mr Methias!!

4/6! Wheee!

Bestfriends & our favourite teacher!

Oops, Seri got cut :/

Went to Lot 1 with bestfriends! :D
Lunched & shopped there, for awhile.

Dessert :D

Who finger is that? Lol yz xD

Ehh rapist! :/

拿花的人! Eh crap :D

OH! Our second placing medal for Eco Amazing Race :D

Having a meeting together with Mrs Loh at ZSS.
Going with bestie & Quraisha :D
Rushing to svc later at Cuppage. Lol.
Hope that I wont be late :D
Goodbye world!

Mmm, I love stone <3

No comments: